Default size of floating window
Sławek Kapłoński
2016-10-16 07:56:48 UTC
Hello,

I'm using i3 on Archlinux. I have one small issue which I don't know how
to resolve. If I'm switching urxvt window to floating mode
(mod+Shift+space) it is bigger then my screen. I have to resize it to
see whole window on screen.
It happens only with urxvt (I checked chromium and was fine). Do You
maybe know how I can set different default size for urxvt in floating
mode?
--
Best regards / Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
***@kaplonski.pl
Ingo Bürk

Sławek Kapłoński
Sławek Kapłoński
2016-10-16 08:22:01 UTC
Hello,

Thank You very much. That is exactly what I was looking for.
--
Best regards / Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński