[i3-discuss] <Super>2 not working
Mogliii
2018-03-24 07:05:54 UTC

I just started using i3. As a VIM users it actually doesn't take so much
time to get used to the concept and navigation. amazing!

I have, however, a problem. I am using i3 on ubuntu, two different
machines. One is 16.04, the other 17.04 (unsupported, I know). On both
of them, Super-2 does not work to switch to workspace 2. I can use
Super-Shift-2 to send the current container to workspace 2, but I cannot
switch. I did define some custom shortcuts in ubuntu, but to my
knowledge not Super-2.

Does anyone have an idea how to find out what is catching the key
combination? Note, that 1, and 3-9 works. It is just the "2" that
doesn't react.